Copyright / Trademark Policy
- The Shatha Al-Oud store mark is a trademark documented and approved by the Ministry of Commerce, and no party has the right to use the name or logo without referring to the store’s management, and we have the right to claim legally if this is not adhered to.
- All text, images, illustrations and other content on this website are protected by copyright owned by Shatha Al Oud Store.
- The Content may not be downloaded or otherwise copied other than for the purposes of personal use or other limited uses of the same. Moreover, if the content is accompanied by a copyright notice to Shatha Al Oud Store, the content must be copied with this notice attached to it without change.
- As for copying for purposes not mentioned above, if the copyright holder indicates separate terms and conditions for the use of the relevant content, the content may be used in accordance with these terms and conditions, and use may be refused in the case of including an image or works of third parties in the content if the Shatha Al Oud store considers the use to be inappropriate. .
- The content of this website may not be modified, transmitted, printed, used commercially or for any other purpose without the permission of the copyright holder.
- Sometimes you may be asked to provide personal information on this website for customer service purposes. In these cases, this personal information will be protected
- This website clearly defines the purpose of the private information that users provide. The information will not be used for any other purpose
- The private information provided to this website will not be disclosed to any third party without the user's permission.
- The store complies with all legislation, laws and regulations governing the use of personal information on the website.