Dear valued guest: We thank you for your visit to Shatha Al-Oud store. These terms and conditions provide protection to us, our valued customers and any visitor who uses this website. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE.
The user agrees that access to and use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions below. If you have any objection to one of these terms, please contact us before completing the purchase process
At Shatha Al-Oud, we use three parties in the payment and shipping processes. In the event of any failure by these parties, we promise you that we will follow up and handle the matter with the third party, except that any failure by one of these parties is outside the scope of our responsibility
Shatha Al Oud will ship the order to the address provided to us. Shipping takes two to three working days after the order is approved and processed
And according to the area of residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Shatha Al Oud shop guarantees that all products are new, unused, and undamaged. However, if there is any damage to the product, we kindly ask you to notify us within three days of receiving the product. And Shatha Al-Oud store will replace the product without incurring any costs to the customer.
1. All data provided must be correct, name - city - contact number in order to serve you in a correct and fast manner.
2. The amount will be transferred within a maximum of 24 hours after sending the request, or the request will be canceled automatically.
3. We will be aware of all data sent by the customer and can amend if necessary.
4. Goods that are not available and have been purchased. We will return the amount after communicating with the customer and providing a statement.
6. You can view your order history by going to my account page and clicking on the order list and we will update your order.
7. Shipping with Aramex or SMSA is adjustable according to the weight of the order and we will notify you if necessary.
8. After sending the bill of lading to the customer, the follow-up is carried out by the customer and not by the institution, and the customer has no right to object to the arrival date because the shipping company is not under our management.